In order to achieve success, you must first distinguish what success looks like to you. Think about what you want and make a plan. Then, create specific goals that will help you get to where you want to be.
When setting your goals, make sure they are both clear and achievable.
• Be Specific in what you want.
• Make sure your goals are Measureable.
• Are your goals Realistic and Achievable?
• How are your goals Relevant?
• What kind of Time do you to accomplish your goals?
Making your dreams come true requires reflection. You must envision what you really want. Ask yourself:
• What do I want to accomplish?
• When do I want to accomplish these goals?
• Why is this important to me?
• Which resources will I need?
• What might limit me?
Break down what needs to happen, step by step, to turn your goals into a reality. What do you need to do today, tomorrow, next week, next month, a year from now?
Write down your dreams. Write down your goals. Be specific. Develop a plan. Live your dreams.